Easily distinguish flattened subtasks from parent tasks
To improve context and navigation of flattened spreadsheets, parent tasks are now visible next to their relative subtasks.
Improvements & bug fixes
- Fixed a bug during initial workspace setup that prevented
Allowed email domains from being unchecked once checked.
- Fixed a bug inside the inbox that prevented unread messages from being as marked read.
- Multiple Figma accounts can now be connected to the same Height workspace.
- Updated the error messages related to a broken Figma integration, identifying what the error is and how to fix it.
- Fixed a bug with the Figma integration that prevented tasks from being unlinked to specific frames.
- Fixed an issue with import transactions that caused the import to fail.
- Fixed a bug where icons were missing from the icon library for task forms.
- Added a configuration tab for all custom attributes.
- Fixed an issue where parent tasks were incorrectly crossed out despite being neither completed nor deleted.
- Fixed a bug with search that did not return the full name of a list.
- Fixed a bug that left messages as unread despite being set to “Snooze”.
- Fixed an issue that prevented a task from being reordered using drag and drop when task preview is opened.
- Fixed a bug where filling out a task form caused the app to crash.
- Fixed a bug where creating a new custom attribute caused the app to crash.
- Fixed an issue that prevented drag and drop within Kanban.
- Fixed an issue with OAuth connection that broke integrations with Height.
- Fixed OAuth2 token inputs to match the RFC specs and now support two content types. API documents have been updated to reflect these changes.
- Fixed a bug where smart lists failed to populate tasks that fit the provided criteria.
- Updated help text for migrating legacy task forms.
- Fixed a bug that prevented
due date from corresponding to the local timezone.
- Fixed an issue where color coding for
due dates did not properly correspond to the proximity of the date.
- Updated a typo on comparison pages of the website.
- Updated the CircleCI image.