Keep your workspace tidy by archiving lists 🧹
Done with a project or sprint? You can now archive lists you no longer need active.
Build Height integrations with OAuth
Height integrations now support OAuth — see it in action in our Zapier and Google Sheets integrations 👐
Sync Height data into warehouses with our Fivetran integration
Use the Height connector with Fivetran to sync Height data to MySQL, Redshift, BigQuery, Snowflake, and more.
Improvements & bug fixes
- Added support for a “Subscribed by me” smart list that contains all the tasks you’re subscribed to.
- Improved lists by making the order of tasks local to that list only, no longer affecting the order of other lists in the workspace.
- Added a company blog to our marketing website, complete with a blog post about building intuitive context menus.
- Fixed a regression that allowed multiple attribute options with the same name.
- Fixed a bug that prevented people from being able to filter by “Created at” spreadsheet columns.
- Fixed an issue with setting custom shortcuts via the Command palette.
- Updated the help text copy for status states to make what “Started” means clearer.
- Fixed a bug that prevented people from being able to search for task forms from the new task modal.