Cross-post relevant messages from Slack to Height
When you mention a task in a Slack message, the message will be cross-posted to the mentioned Height task, keeping all conversations for any given project in one, central place.
Duplicate your tasks
Easily make a copy of a task by right clicking and selecting “Duplicate task” or through the Command+K palette. Multiple tasks can also be selected to be duplicated in one step too!
Improvements & bug fixes
- Updated GitHub and GitLab link comments to default interesting for notifications.
- Removed the
/ from Slack task unfurls.
- Added separation between chat messages when some time has passed between messages.
- Fixed a bug to show "Other tasks" in Kanban when subsectioned by parent task.
- Fixed a bug with the Notion integration to prompt new users to install Notion.
- Fixed a timezone bug with the filter Due date = today to show tasks with the correct date.
- Fixed an issue with the list description input focus in the “New List” modal.
- Fixed a bug to horizontally center infinite spinners.