Preview Figma files in Height with unfurls
Share previews of Figma designs whenever you post a link to Figma documents, pages, or frames in a task’s chat.
Easily invite users to join your workspace when assigning tasks
Invite people to your workspace when assigning someone to a task who isn’t yet a member.
Collapse & show subtasks in task pages
Collapse & show subtasks in task pages, just like in regular lists, to keep information clean and organized.
Improvements & bug fixes
- Fixed a bug where the Task form name was not visible.
- Removed errors for unhandled webhooks on GitHub.
- Enabled the ability to archive lists through the API.
- Fixed a bug where tasks descriptions were failing to be saved if there were malformed URLs in them.
- Fixed a bug that was causing a delay when adding a Notion page to a task.
- Fixed a bug to accurately shift timespans for tasks in Gantt charts.
- Fixed a bug with updating start and due dates to be within the correct year in Gantt view.
- Updated the Continue button color in dark mode.
- Fixed a bug with updating the Done button color in Kanban views.
- New users are being redirected to existing workspaces instead of new ones when they sign up to a specific workspace.
- Fixed a bug for renaming the completed status Done.
- Fixed a bug with the Share menu UI to add another workspace member to a list or task access.
- Fixed a bug where @mentions from Slack messages were showing random character strings instead of the user name.
- Fixed an issue where tasks were being recreated for preexisting //todos.
- Added Intercom chat support to pages that crash.
- Fixed a bug during a Jira import that showed a missing date attribute.
- Fixed an issue where editor preview mode showed items as strikethrough-ed, but they were not being displayed as strikethrough-ed when saved.
- Fixed a bug where deleting all the text in the description field exits the description field completely.
- Find both read and unread messages that you have been mentioned in under the Mentions tab of your Inbox.
- Set your notification preference for GitHub and GitLab integration comments.