View your projects as Gantt charts
Gantt is perfect for managing projects with many deadlines, moving parts, and stakeholders, because it makes it easy to to plan and execute work in a sleek timeline view.
Height’s Gantt charts go a step above the rest by offering:
- Simplified task creation: stay in the context of project planning by adding new tasks directly to your project timelines
- Efficient subtask management: easily update subtasks when you spot potential inefficiencies in your plan
- Customizable date attributes: use our default Start and Due dates, or select your own to configure your Gantt charts just how you want them
- Powerful time scale control: zoom in to a day-by-day project view or zoom out to a quarterly roadmap with our highly flexible time scales
- Flexible sectioning & sorting: dependency-tracking has never been so easy with powerful Section by and Sort by features to see tasks by Status or Assignees
Improvements & bug fixes
- Added support for using group mentions in tasks created from Slack or Discord.
- Added support for creating a task on more than one list from Discord.
- Added support for Chinese characters and Korean letters in list names.
- Improved the UX of switching a task form from draft to live.
- Improved the UX of summarizing task changes that included updates to task descriptions.
- Added blank space in the description editor to make it easier to write long descriptions.
- Fixed an issue where date filters weren’t respecting UTC timezones.
- Fixed a bug where people couldn’t create tasks from some messages in Slack if they were in shared channels and had multiple Height workspaces connected to the same Slack workspace.
- Fixed a bug where dragging a task from the “Other tasks” section reset the attribute value.
- Fixed a dark mode issue of the text cursor switching to black when editing emojis.
- Fixed a bug where editing the lists of a task on an archived list removes the archived list from it.
- Fixed an issue with unfavoriting lists from the sidebar not being saved after a refresh.
- Fixed an issue with text overlap in task names using Vietnamese.
- Fixed a bug where the tool tip for Assignees flashes too quickly.
- Fixed an issue where leading whitespace is removed in preformatted code blocks.
- Fixed a bug where typing the task ID and moving cursor elsewhere jumps back to the end of the task ID.
- Fixed an issue where unfurls of subtasks created didn’t correctly respect all privacy and deletion rules.
- Fixed a bug where some users were unable to scroll through the entire task page.
- Fixed an issue where users logged in on multiple clients didn’t see all their new workspaces.
- Fixed a bug where users would receive an “Email changed” email notification if they used Google authentication to log in after signing up with email and password.
- Fixed an issue with the unread indicator not being correctly aligned with the task layout.
- Fixed a bug where editing the task name blurs the input after the first click.
- Fixed an issue where guest users weren’t able to edit a task using the right-click context menu.
- Added support for redirecting task links after renaming your workspace’s subdomain.
- Fixed the tap target for editing spreadsheet’s columns.
- Updated the Zendesk default form picker to include task form icons and colors.
- Fixed an issue with Korean letter input in task messages.
- Fixed a bug in Firefox where long URLs in messages weren’t wrapping correctly.
- Fixed an issue with highlight padding in subtask lists.
- Fixed a bug where a user had a non-zero Inbox unread counter even though their Inbox was empty.
- Fixed a bug where you weren’t always correctly scrolled to the latest messages when opening a task.
- Fixed an issue with the Assigned to me section UI.
- Fixed a bug where dragging tasks to Done in Kanban was marking the incorrect person as the
Completed by user.
- Fixed the padding for list descriptions.
- Fixed a bug with fulltext search highlights not disappearing even after removing the search terms from the filter bar.
- Removed the padding under the editor when the keyboard is open on mobile.
- Added information about our SOC2 compliance to our marketing website’s product page.
- Fixed an issue where Gitlab could become disconnected again.
- Fixed an issue where
None was showing up as an option for required questions in task forms.
- Fixed a bug where linked task type attributes couldn’t be set by default in task forms.
- Fixed an issue where tasks on non-private lists were being deleted instead of being added to Trash.
- Fixed a bug with where avatars weren’t showing up in the right places in chat on mobile.
- Fixed some issues with the layout UI of webhooks.
- Fixed bold formatting in chat on mobile.
- Fixed the tooltip section names.
- Increased the list description input when empty.
- Enabled Google intrusion detection system.
- Fixed an issue where creating a new subtask from a task page didn’t automatically show the new subtask until refresh.
- Fixed the wrapping of text input for new tasks after tasks with long names.