Import your tasks during new user onboarding
Import existing projects and tasks from CSVs and Jira Cloud right during onboarding. Switching to Height has never been so easy.
Faster chat loading
Messages now load as you need them, so as you scroll, you can view every message and activity log in a given task’s chat history, no matter how long ago they’re from.
Improvements & bug fixes
- Improved the UX of recurring tasks to make it clearer that they were automatically created via the recurring task functionality.
- Improved the performance of Archive all in Inbox.
- Fixed rendering issues for emails in Superhuman.
- Improves issues with rendering long description changes in chat.
- Fixed a bug where description diffs in chat didn’t always show the changes.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes list names would show up in the upper lefthand corner of the app.
- Fixed an issue with updating task names.
- Fixed a bug where onscreen keyboard could cover the chat box on iPad.
- Fixed a bug where out of date attributes remove options for everyone.
- Fixed an issue with Height not opening in-app by default on Firefox.
- Fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to scroll through the input menu in filters when many options had been selected.
- Fixed an issue with task panels being cut off on very small screens.
- Fixed an issue with HTML rendering in the desktop apps.
- Fixed an issue with workspace members not being able to see the Assigned to me lists for guests if added to a list after the guest is added.
- Fixed an issue with collapsed Kanban cards overlapping with other cards.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t always use your keyboard to navigate the reactji selection menu.
- Added activity log messages when attributes like
Completed by or
Created at are manually set by a user.
- Fixed an issue where
Cmd+Shift+C sometimes incorrectly triggers the copy link list shortcut instead of copy task shortcut when a task is selected.
- Fixed the way markdown renders in Gantt tasks.
- Fixed an issue with the container pill size around reactji messages on mobile.
- Fixed a bug where chat messages were being double posted on linked Zendesk tickets.
- Fixed an issue with tasks being dragged to Done on Kanban boards were immediately disappearing instead of respecting the Show completed filter.
- Updated the Gantt view menu options to be
Start date and
- Fixed an issue with incomplete task names showing in Favorites and Recently opened sections of the sidebar.
- Fixed an issue with Gantt rows being off.
- Fixed a bug with sort by in smart lists.
Archive list to the list menu’s
- Fixed a bug where refreshing the app after changing a list’s visualization resets it.
- Added a fix to prevent maximizing the window when double clicking on navigation buttons in the mac app.
- Fixed a bug which prevented you from creating a subtask from a task page if the parent task is on an archived list.
- Removed user education discovery modals from the live demos on the marketing website.
- Fixed a bug where task descriptions look blank when opened via a shortcut.
- Fixed an issue with user quote slider on the marketing website.
- Improved the timescale slider for Gantt.
- Fixed a timezone issue for month, quarter, and year views in Gantt charts.
- Added Created by, Completed by, Created by, and Completed at to chat summaries.
- Fixed an issue with Zendesk tickets not automatically refreshing when tasks are linked or unlinked.
- Improved the layout of GitHub integration settings page.
- Fixed a visual regression of integration icons in chat.
- Fixed an issue that caused a glitch when opening a task preview from a list view.
- Fixed an issue with spreadsheet width changing when task previews are opened.
- Fixed an issue with scrolling behavior at the bottom of subtasks lists on task pages.
- Fixed a bug with Korean language input.
- Fixed a bug where the Inbox favicon’s unread counter didn’t match the Inbox counter.
Duplicate list as an option from
Assigned to me lists.
- Fixed an issue with detecting tasks in CSV imports.
- Fixed a bug where user education modals were showing up blank and undismissable.