It’s easier than ever to find attributes you are looking for and archive ones that are outdated
Seamlessly keep attributes up-to-date with new search and archive capabilities within settings.
Ensure everyone who needs access has it by searching across workspace users 🔦
Quickly find team members or clients to ensure they have the right level of workspace access with search.
Improvements & bug fixes
- Resolved an issue with multi-select for questions in task form.
- Resolved an issue that was not allowing attribute relationship to change from one-way to both-ways.
- Fixed a bug to allow full text search from command.
- Resolved an issue preventing users from creating tasks from some comments.
- Enabled editing attributes via Command+K in inbox.
- When importing skipped attributes data is now added to the task description as a markdown instead of code blocks.
- Resolved an issue with Slack links not rendering correctly.
- Fixed a bug that allowed attributes to be created twice.
- Fixed a bug where the task name was not rendering mentions properly.
- Fixed a bug to allow scroll to attributes.
- Fixed a bug to allow tasks that had been previously deleted to be restored when importing that task into Height.
- Fixed a bug to allow removal of a deleted user from tasks.
- Resolved an issue with YouTube video embeds not unfurling in chat.
- Fixed a bug with dragging and dropping a task in the sub-sectioned Kanban view.
- Fixed a bug with CSV exports not including task descriptions.
- Subtasks are now indented by default on Kanban boards.
- Resolved an issue where the ask to cross-post a messages to Height from Slack was being duplicated.
- Fixed a bug where archived lists were showing up as options in the new task modal.
- Enabled clicking outside of an empty form to dismiss the form.
- Fixed a bug with Inbox sectioning.
- Enabled domains to be added when adding from your Google authenticated account.