Unfurling Sentry links in Chat
Sentry links are now automatically unfurled in Chat: whenever you post a link to a Sentry issue, you’ll see its context inline.
Improvements & bug fixes
- Fixed an issue where task order was not being respected when duplicating a list.
- Updated the copy for Start trial modals.
- Fixed a bug that causes task previews to be moved upwards when editing their descriptions.
- Fixed a bug with single-line emojis not being correctly vertically centered.
- Fixed an issue with messages in chat not being resized after pinning a message.
- Fixed the padding for list descriptions input.
- Fixed the spacing for task unfurls.
- Fixed a bug that prevented you from being able to choose a status state when creating a new status.
- Fixed a bug where typing an @mention in a task description causes empty space to appear on the bottom of the page.
Subscribers attribute to be listed with other default ones, like
Completed by and
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t remove the parent task from task form attributes.