Reducing the noise of chat to focus on what’s important
Accidentally mark a task as Done and then move it back to In progress? Updates that cancel each other out in short sequence are now hidden from chat 😌
And multiple changes to a task description in a row are now batched into one activity.
Improvements & bug fixes
- Fixed an issue causing Gitlab integrations to need to be repeatedly re-provisioned
- Added links to Help Center articles explaining features mentioned in Pricing and Billing pages.
- Fixed a bug that caused video files to not be shown in chat.
- Fixed some broken shortcuts on Windows & added support for
Ctrl+y to redo an action.
- Improved the UI for disabled list items to make it clear when they’re not able to be used.
- Fixed an issue where Group mentions didn’t show up correctly when used in the placeholder text section of task forms.
- Added support for reordering and indenting subtasks in Task forms.
- Fixed a bug that prevented people from being able to log into the desktop apps.
- Fixed the placeholder text in Task forms.
- Updated the primary button for submitting a Task form to be
- Updated the style of
Learn more buttons.
- Fixed some visual issues with single-select list inputs in Task form questions.
- Fixed the padding between task name and date of activity in Inbox conversations.