Refreshed attribute settings page
We’ve tided up the attribute settings page by moving the attribute’s activity log to another tab, and moved creation of a new custom attribute into a modal.
Improvements & bug fixes
- Extended expiration of email codes to 30 minutes.
- Fixed a bug where task form modals didn’t always show the confirmation modal when you clicked outside the modal to dismiss.
- Fixed the padding of quoted text replies.
- Fixed an issue where drafts for deleted tasks still show in the Drafts view count.
- Fixed an issue where the app would crash if you’re looking at a list and lose permission for it.
- Fixed an issue where completed tasks were still being displayed when “Show completed” is toggled off in the search modal
- Fixed a bug where the date picker doesn’t hide if you use
- Fixed an issue that prevented you from being able to rename lists.
- Fixed a couple typos in the Slab integration description on our integrations landing page.
- Reduced motion when opening modals and menus.
- Fixed a bug where the Discord integration feature to “Avoid more channels” didn’t work.
- Fixed a bug that caused sectioning in Inbox to not work correctly.