Have a big project you’re monitoring or a task you check every day? In addition to lists and smart lists, you can now favorite specific tasks to show up in your sidebar.
Improvements & bug fixes
- Our Zapier integration now uses OAuth, giving people the option of granting workspace-level access.
- Fixed a bug that made “Create” and “Create and open” for new tasks created from forms in the new task modal
- Added support to redirect users when opening a link from someone else’s created-by-me list.
- Fixed an issue that caused the favorite star icon to occasionally linger after hover in the sidebar.
- Fixed the overflow for very long text in search input.
- Improved the search experience for forms to find the right result faster.
- Added an error page when the macOS app can’t be loaded due to internet connectivity issues.
- Removed the task activity log for when an unfurl is removed from the task description.
- Fixed a bug caused by clicking “Configure” on the Created at column.
- Fixed an issue causing text to sometimes overlap when viewing search results.
- Fixed an issue where hitting
tab when choosing a task from a search menu selected the wrong task.
- Fixed a bug where longer sentences in chat messages could get cut off.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error when trying to move a task into the “Other tasks” column in Kanban boards.
- Fixed an issue that caused problems when specific invited users signed up not through their invitation link.
- Improved the UI of Kanban boards to make it clear “To do” and “Done” statuses are not renameable.
- Fixed an issue with emojis in messages on Safari.
- Fixed an issue with editing the list of GitHub repositories Height has access to.
- Fixed an issue where it looked like anonymous users could make changes to tasks via the UI, even though the changes weren’t saved.
- Removed the requirement for users to go through the new user onboarding for each workspace they join.
- Added support for inheriting a parent task’s lists when creating a new task and then hitting
tab to indent it.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some people from being able to create a new task from a message.
- Fixed a bug where switching from the search modal to fullscreen search didn’t preserve the “Show completed” preference set.
- Fixed an issue that caused people’s avatars to not load correctly.
- Improved the integration settings pagesAdd to include a description of the integration, configuration settings, and a connection tab.
- Fixed a bug that prevented people from being able to set a specific status from a status collection through the UI.
- Added support for adding and removing specific people to and from Assignees.
- Fixed a bug that caused people to not be able to see the text they were writing on mobile web.
- Fixed an issue with the unread state of messages in Inbox for certain window sizes.
- Updated the billing page FAQs to include information on how to request non-profit discounted pricing.
- Fixed a bug where the task icon wasn’t being successfully set for recurring tasks with icons.