Snooze tasks in your inbox to come back to later
Want to check back on a task tomorrow or later this week? Snooze tasks that you want to hide from your Inbox but return to later.
Calendar view enhancements ✨ include multi-day tasks, colors and icons to help you plan ahead
Calendars have gotten a glow-up, with support for tasks spanning multiple days, colors and icons for tasks, and an improved panel for tasks without a date.
Connect multiple GitHub/GitLab accounts to one workspace
Keep all of your work organized in one place by connecting as many GitHub and GitLab accounts to your workspace as you’d like. Working with multiple teams or clients has never been so easy. 😌
Improvements & bug fixes
- Added support for multi-select from Workspace settings → Users.
- Added an optional setting to restrict task to PR linking privileges to GitHub organization members only.
- Added an optional setting for more granularity around when to cross-post Slack messages mentioning a Height task to the Height task itself.
- Added an alert when a user is closing Height but data has not yet been saved.
- Fixed a bug to allow tasks to be de-selected in Gantt views.
- Added an info tooltip to explain unknown users when you encounter one in your workspace.
- Automated activities and messages in chat from integration bots are now deletable.
- Fixed a bug that caused Task forms that have been deleted or archived to be counted as active.
- Fixed a bug that was causing some tasks not to be shown from a Jira import.
- Removed the broken links to bot users in chat.
- Improved Code to Task to now create tasks one by one.
- Fixed a timezone issue in Calendar views.
- Fixed a bug with chevrons for date attributes not showing in the View menu.
- Fixed a bug where CSV imports were causing errors.
- Fixed a bug where the confirmation modal to save changes was not showing up after making changes to an attribute settings.
- Decoupled your search settings to show/hide completed tasks from the Command palette results.
- Fixed an issue with selecting customize toolbar the toolbar not setting it to custom mode.
- Fixed a bug to allow dragging and dropping of text files into chat.
- Fixed a bug with Inbox conversations showing subtasks as indented.