- What is the difference between a workspace member and guest?
A member is a person that has access to your whole workspace, including any non-private lists. A guest is a person with only access to a few lists you shared with them. Learn more.
With Team and Enterprise plans, you only pay for workspace members (guests are free!).
- Is there a way to try the Team plan features for free?
- Yes, our Team plan trial gives your workspace all of the features of the Team plan for free, for 30 days. Cancel at any time during your trial at no cost.
- Can I change my plan? When do changes apply?
- You can upgrade and downgrade your plan at any time. Upgrade and downgrade changes apply immediately. You'll be given credit equal to any time unused.
- Are there monthly and yearly billing options?
- There are monthly and yearly billing options for both Team and Enterprise plans. Yearly billing includes a ~20% discount compared to monthly billing.
- How does adding and removing members work?
- Whenever you add or remove a member, the plan price will be prorated for that billing period. For example, if a member has used Height for only 25% of a billing period, you will only be charged 25% of the period for that member.
- What happens if I go above my plan limits?
- If you're about to go over your plan's limits, we'll ask you to upgrade. You can decide to either upgrade or stay within your current plan's limits.
- What happens if I cancel my paid plan? How do I cancel my subscription?
If for any reason you want to switch to the free plan, as long as your workspace is within the free plan limits, the changes will take effect immediately. You'll be given credit equal to any time unused.
If you're not within the free plan limits, you can also choose to cancel your subscription. This will allow you to keep your current plan and its features until the end of the billing period, and then lock your workspace until if and when you subscribe to a plan again.
- Do you have discounted pricing for nonprofits?
We offer special pricing for charitable non-profit organizations that are based in the US. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and check out this article for more info.
- Do you have discounted pricing for open source projects?
Yes! We offer special pricing for open source projects. Please contact us at email@example.com and checkout this article for more info.
- Can I use Height for free?
- Yes, you can use Height for free as long as the free plan and its features work for you.
- What is the 30 day free trial?
Our 30 day free trial gives your workspace all of the features of Height’s Team plan for free, for 30 days. This includes unlimited active lists, custom attributes, and search history. See all of the features included in the Team plan here .
- How do I start a 30 day free trial?
To start the free trial, go to Workspace settings → Billing, click Start trial and fill in the billing information.
- What happens when the trial ends?
- Before the end of the trial, the person who started the trial will receive a reminder that the trial is ending soon. Once your trial ends, your credit card on file will be charged for the next billing period and your team will be able to continue using the Team plan features without any pause in service.
- How do I cancel my trial?
You can cancel your trial from Workspace settings → Billing at any point during the trial. Your credit card on file will not be charged. Your team will be able to use the Team plan features until the end of the 30 day trial period.
- What happens if I cancel early?
You can cancel your trial at any time during your trial at no cost.
Once you cancel your trial, your team will have access to the Team plan features until the last day of the trial.
If your team is using above any of the free plan limits, the workspace will be frozen until you address the limits or upgrade to the Team plan.
- Can I pause my trial?
Trials cannot be paused, but you can cancel them at any time at no cost. To cancel your trial, go to Workspace settings → Billing and click Cancel.
- Is there an Enterprise plan trial?
If you're interested in trying our Enterprise plan to see if it's the right set of features and support for your team, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.