- What is the difference between a workspace member and guest?
A member is a person that has access to your whole workspace, including any non-private lists. A guest is a person with only access to a few lists you shared with them. Learn more.
With Team and Enterprise plans, you only pay for workspace members (guests are free!).
- Can I use Height for free?
- Yes, you can use Height for free as long as the free plan and its features work for you.
- Can I change my plan? When do changes apply?
- You can upgrade and downgrade your plan at any time. Upgrade and downgrade changes apply immediately. You'll be given credit equal to any time unused.
- Are there monthly and yearly billing options?
- There are monthly and yearly billing options for both Team and Enterprise plans. Yearly billing includes a ~20% discount compared to monthly billing.
- How does adding and removing members work?
- Whenever you add or remove a member, the plan price will be prorated for that billing period. For example, if a member has used Height for only 25% of a billing period, you will only be charged 25% of the period for that member.
- What happens if I go above my plan limits?
- If you're about to go over your plan's limits, we'll ask you to upgrade. You can decide to either upgrade or stay within your current plan's limits.
- What happens if I cancel my paid plan? How do I cancel my subscription?
If for any reason you want to switch to the free plan, as long as your workspace is within the free plan limits, the changes will take effect immediately. You'll be given credit equal to any time unused.
If you're not within the free plan limits, you can also choose to cancel your subscription. This will allow you to keep your current plan and its features until the end of the billing period, and then lock your workspace until if and when you subscribe to a plan again.
- Do you have discounted pricing for nonprofits?
We offer special pricing for charitable non-profit organizations that are based in the US. Please contact us at email@example.com to apply and check out this article for more info.
- Do you have discounted pricing for open source projects?
Yes! We offer special pricing for open source projects. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and checkout this article for more info.